Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
no more bow ties for tucker lol

he is doing better than megyn

fox will be loving the next 8 years
Tucker is absolutely hilarious; i love it when he asks a really simple question to someone like he's talking to a kid then gives that concerned stone face stare. And he never attacks the left with their own tactics he always uses facts and common sense. That stare is awesome i do something similar when I'm working, I'll give someone direct eye contact and my full undivided attention. It usually speeds things up and makes things smoother. Here's some perfect examples. He always acts innocent but it's obvious what he's doing and that makes it funnier

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"to see what he's doing on Martin Luther King Day... "

Yeah what was he doing? It must've been racist since he's a racist
>met with MLK III to discuss moving forward with the blacks
>endorsed by MLK's niece who said she voted for him
>met with steve harvey about improving inner city areas
>gave this beautiful message

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

meanwhile this piece of shit jehmu green and others only seek to continue their divisive illogical and hateful identity politics. They've learned absolutely nothing from this election. These do nothing regressive dividers are a cancer to this country and have been for 30 years and they're going to be fired and i can't wait.

Drain the swamp, MAGA etc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>get bored
>spend $60 on skin products from the UK
>pay phonebill thats due February 21st
>pay Internet bill that's due February 7th
>Try to pay electric bill but it's not ready yet

Damn this is boring. I think ill order an ecig tank for no reason and maybe an ultrasonic uv sanitizing jewelry cleaner. Maybe a magnetic heated stirrer too and a couple of beakers

May 4, 2002
>get bored
>spend $60 on skin products from the UK
>pay phonebill thats due February 21st
>pay Internet bill that's due February 7th
>Try to pay electric bill but it's not ready yet

Damn this is boring. I think ill order an ecig tank for no reason and maybe an ultrasonic uv sanitizing jewelry cleaner. Maybe a magnetic heated stirrer too and a couple of beakers
What kinda face products?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What kinda face products?
Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads | Nip+Fab Skincare

Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme | Nip+Fab Skincare

These. Yeah, I know, extremely feminine / borderline homosexual lol. Ignore all the packaging and nonsense what matters is the active ingredients; glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant and this was the highest rated AHA product in that category. The night ones have a BHA (beta hydroxy acid; think "deep skin" when AHA is "surface skin") and lighter natural toners and the fact they're in pad form is great. Otherwise you have to split the product into a different container and use latex or nitrile gloves cause if you don't you'll ruin it with bacteria from your hands.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine

Going to be doing Cerave Foaming Cleanser in the shower, then glycolic pad then Cerave AM facial lotion SPF30 and once every other day shower before sleep but use a night pad. I've obviously lost my mind completely and should be medicated before someone gets hurt

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"so walk me through a typical night; what do you do all night at work?"

"Well i basically come in and sit down and drink water and coffee. Then i make sure no one can get in from the outside. From there it's killing time til i have to deliver newspapers. Usually YouTube and news articles for hours or doing laundry, designing skincare regimens, ordering stuff on Amazon, paying bills, writing essays on my siccness.net blog, vaping and taking dabs, drinking lots more water and coffee, researching recipes, basically just everything you'd could be doing at home i save it for work to pass the time"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think tomorrow ill try to price together a cheap minimalist platform bed with more slats and support than even the expensive designer ones; and price a memory foam or latex mattress to go with it. Maybe look into a dresser. That should kill a good couple of hours

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also I need to put together a month of recipes I'm willing to cook. I'm thinking of doing food prep to completely flip my new roommates' (my best friends brother) life upside down. Solid month of near Whole-30 diet, a psychotic food regimen with everything calculated for not just calories but macros and micros too. He doesn't know it yet but he'll be on board; this train of madness has no brakes and he'll have to get on or get run over. I'm going to shatter and destroy his view of food with consistent tasty colorful nutritious meals that are irresistible and in no time at all that'll be the norm. Instill better food decisions that aren't forced or unenjoyable, but come naturally without even thinking about it. Visual reinforcements (opening fridge and freezer packed with nothing but good nutritious food)

I'm a train of madness traveling at near light speed, leaving changed lives and positive outlooks in my wake, spreading positive life changes and raising people to new heights they believed were unreachable

I'm a revolutionary basically

Or ill be like "nah fuck that" and won't do it at all lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Cool man. Feels good? Was that something you were hoping for and working towards? If so then congratulations. Reap the rewards but don't forget you're not done yet. You can always look better and be better.

I may or may not start lifting soon. I'll take measurements beforehand and may or may not share them in the future if I've stuck to it and showed significant growth. Probably not though
http://startingstrength.com/get-started/programs