Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Started up a new seasonal character on D3, played for 10 minutes, was like "lol @ leveling" and logged out. BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 nolettuce @nolettuce infinity @infinity

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Started up a new seasonal character on D3, played for 10 minutes, was like "lol @ leveling" and logged out. BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 nolettuce @nolettuce infinity @infinity
I've been trying to get the motivation to start that all week. There's an efficient method to do it if there's no one around to get a power level from.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Did you guys ever realize that if you spent the same amount of time "leveling up" your real life, maybe your personal self would be just as successful as your video game characters. And guess what... when you spend that time to level up your real life you get real results.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did you guys ever realize that if you spent the same amount of time "leveling up" your real life, maybe your personal self would be just as successful as your video game characters. And guess what... when you spend that time to level up your real life you get real results.
No u

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I tried that. It doesn't work because my video game character is also an alcoholic.