Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Patriots Cowboy superbowl after a questionable playoffs and light help from the referees. "America Bowl". NFL desperately wants to recapture the millions of fans they alienated with their Beyonce black supremacist display and the Kaepershit anti-America lib-tard virtue-signalling and return their image to bible-belt rust-belt flags and eagles and the troops and bud light etc.

Patriots win barely with better time management and coaching. You heard it here first

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
done much research on it? can i use it as a preworkout 3-4 times a week?
I mean you could. I don't know why you would. It doesn't grab you and make you do shit like caffeine and ephedrine and amphetamines and adrenals like norepinephrine and synephrine etc.. It serves a very specific purpose; to make you feel wide awake. That's good and all but it's not stimulatory and strong. It kinda feels that way when you combine it with stimulants, and it doesn't take much either. 200mg caffeine plus 25mg ephedrine which is the standard beginning dose for ECA is like a cup of decaffeinated tea to me, but combined with modafinil it feels pretty strong, probably 3 times stronger.

Other than feeling wide awake regardless of how exhausted you actually are the only other thing to gain would be the appetite suppression, which is strong to the point of being borderline reckless. I don't know if it's because of my general poor relationship with food but this shit destroys my appetite to the point where even if I haven't eaten in 36+ hours and I'm feeling kind of sick I'll still look at good food and it won't be appealing. At all. Even food that I love. Like I'll scrutinize every single detail of the food and come up with multiple reasons to not eat it.

For example someone could put freshly fried chicken in front of me they just made from scratch with the utmost care and my stomach will grumble and I'll salivate and be hungry. And in the space of about 1 second I'll think to myself "they bought this chicken from albertsons; I saw an albertsons bag and I know that's where they shop. Albertsons chicken is trash. This shit probably came from one of the worst of the worst large scale commercial farming operations and probably lived in a diseased unanimity hellacious environment. The food safety standards are just too lax nowadays and I don't know how safe this is. It was most definitely pumped with nitrite and water to make it more shelf stable. This chicken probably died like 2 weeks ago; we didn't used to eat meat like that. No wonder people get cancer. I bet they didn't even soak this in buttermilk to remove most of that nasty shit, and tenderize this old, dead chicken. That nasty added nitrite shit is going to cause inflammation to my stomach and probably wipe out all the healthy intestinal flora I've been painstakingly trying to promote and establish. I'll probably get a stomach ache if i eat this. It looks like they put seasoning in the dredge but didn't season the meat first. This chicken is going to taste bland after I remove most of that excess skin and put it to the side; what a waste, what a shame. They should've seasoned buttermilk with herbs and prepared this shitty chicken with an overnight soak at the minimum otherwise why even fucking bother, why even be alive if you gotta eat this fucking shit. Put this shit in when the oil wasn't hot enough, or maybe the chicken was way too cold and dropped the oil temperature too low to where the fry was completely unrecoverable but they decided to continue on with it and try to pass it off as food anyway. Who the fuck would eat this? Not me? I don't wnat this. I need to come up with an excuse not to eat this; they're expecting me to eat this. I don't want to eat this shit, no one should have to eat this shit, this shit is disrespectful to even want me to eat this shit, what the hell is the world coming to." Then I'll politely decline and words will come out before I know what's going on, "Thanks, but I just ate so much about an hour ago I can't even look at food for at least a few hours"

You also kind of get locked into stuff and zoned out to a level of zoning out you wouldn't believe existed before, and do shit like type dozens of paragraphs in reply to a one sentence casual question then painstakingly delete and restructure them and try to craft a post that isn't past the character limit for the 8th time. So if you're prone to procrastination it's probably going to make that worse.

The only way I really see it being useful is if you were maybe on a really tough schedule where you were only sleeping a couple of hours for extended periods of time. It will get you up for at least 16 hours, maybe get you into the gym instead of hitting the snooze button and sleeping in all day. Or it might get you to wake up then get locked to your computer all day

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've also noticed a slight depersonalization effect when taken for more than 3 days. You become robotic and cold, mechanical, detail oriented, technical, impatient, no-nonsense, and task focused. I bet a lot of Police officers probably take this stuff.

You read my posts, you probably can tell if the general tone or way of expressing things is different right now lol

It's like "sober butcher" but I'm high as fuck right now

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
You also kind of get locked into stuff and zoned out to a level of zoning out you wouldn't believe existed before, and do shit like type dozens of paragraphs in reply to a one sentence casual question then painstakingly delete and restructure them and try to craft a post that isn't past the character limit for the 8th time. So if you're prone to procrastination it's probably going to make that worse.
this is the main reason i take preworkout. without a decent one i will be easily distracted and if something is feeling heavy i will just give up. if i need 5 reps ill hit 3 and think "oh well ill get it next time". between sets ill pull out my phone and next thing i know its been nearly 10 mins since my last set.