Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was going to eat but then the biggest asshole in the world showed up. He's this guy who has millions from trust funds or some shit i think he's a Saudi something or other. Dude gets drunk and coked out or maybe it's meth cause he always loses his shit and gets way out of control, and so much rage. I thought all his friends were done fucking with him and i haven't seen him for like 2 years

He was just yelling in the elevator like just going AHHHHHHHHHH super loud and like 4 of his friends grabbed him and wrestled him into submission lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was going to eat but then the biggest asshole in the world showed up. He's this guy who has millions from trust funds or some shit i think he's a Saudi something or other. Dude gets drunk and coked out or maybe it's meth cause he always loses his shit and gets way out of control, and so much rage. I thought all his friends were done fucking with him and i haven't seen him for like 2 years

He was just yelling in the elevator like just going AHHHHHHHHHH super loud and like 4 of his friends grabbed him and wrestled him into submission lol
Yeah?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got friends who get all depressed when they're drunk and do reckless shit and friends who go into the whole "i love you man" to everyone around them, and friends who get a short fuse, this dude is just fucked. He starts saying venomous hateful shit and yelling and moving around super fast and flailing all over, screaming, one time he grabbed their one friend who's retired airborne, broke his back from a tangled parachute jumping out of a plane and is in a wheelchair; grabbed him and tried to wrestle him out of the chair and almost got his face shot off, then they kicked his ass and he disappeared like 3 months lol