Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Then they also sometimes say satan buried dinosaurs bones to trick people though. They seem pretty confused like you can only have one or the other, which is it?
As an archaeologist, I can confirm that we have been hiding evidence of dinosaurs and humans living together as one. Just this past year I found a dinosaur with a harness on it (people rode on them). We get paid money from these so called scientist and government types to keep it under wraps. It's all a huge conspiracy man.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I like how they gloss right over the fact that Noah's family were banging each other to continue having children.
Who are you to judge? It's not like you haven't had incest before! (Keep in mind we are all distant relatives because of Noah. So technically every time you have sex it's incest.) fucking sicko.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i almost spent like $21-27 on dominos not including the $7 cash in my wallet i was going to use as a tip, but instead, spent $25.55 at QFC and got a box of delimex chicken taquitos, a box of delimex beef taquitos (delimex taquitos are $4.01 at QFC Nuttkase @Nuttkase , 33% off), a box of m&m cocoa rice krispies treats, a box of frozen chocolate dipped bananas, a bag of chocolate dusted popcorn, a bag of crazyhot popchips, bag of cinnamon apple rice cakes, and 3 cans of dole tropical fruit

i mean just getting a single can of dole tropical fruit was worth $21-27 + tip to be honest thats all i really wanted, everything else was a bonus

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno

and I dunno about this "dusted dark chocolate popcorn" either. the first bite i thought it was fucking disgusting but like halfway through chewing was like wait... wait... this isnt that bad. and im slowly thinking its actually pretty good