Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Feeling a little better; im glad i stayed up all day pretty much drinking water non-stop, and also that i ate plenty of food. Fever already broke and i can feel this turning around

I think this was the Flu but I dunno, i don't really get the flu and never have. I know some people talk about it like its horrible and how they have to lay in bed for like a week or two but i think they're just lazy weak pieces of shit lol

May 4, 2002
Feeling a little better; im glad i stayed up all day pretty much drinking water non-stop, and also that i ate plenty of food. Fever already broke and i can feel this turning around

I think this was the Flu but I dunno, i don't really get the flu and never have. I know some people talk about it like its horrible and how they have to lay in bed for like a week or two but i think they're just lazy weak pieces of shit lol
Lol does the flu put people down like that?

I rarely get sick and if i do i usually sweat it out. How the fuck is laying in bed going to help you?