Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
There's this indian place near my place that serves dope chai tea. I otherwise don't drink tea, but I hear it's better than coke for weight loss.
You heard wrong piece of shit canuck snort some coke and watch your weight go down butcher went full crackhead and lost like 100 pounds tho he is a drug addict he reached his weight goal he also got shitted on in fantasy football

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's this indian place near my place that serves dope chai tea. I otherwise don't drink tea, but I hear it's better than coke for weight loss.
Chai tea is pretty good occasionally

I don't know about purposely drinking any teas based on it being good for weight loss. Most 'natural' fat-burners will tout Green tea or it's catechins and EGCG as being good for weight loss but even with very high consistent consumption several studies conclude the effects of fat reduction and fat oxidation can only be considered minor and unreliable. Most spike it with caffeine and Ephedra, maybe even Yohimbe.

So, I doubt that chai tea is better than coke for weight loss; unless you were talking about Coca-Cola.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was talking about coca cola. I don't know ANYTHING about cocaine, I am a loser. Also, for weight loss I meant more of the green teas and not so much chai, but that's just what I heard on the street. Chai tea is the only one I ever really liked, but really only from that one indian place. I've tried Chai at a few coffee shops and it wasn't very good.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I'm not a huge fan of tea, but the indian place makes a pretty good chai tea that I like.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was talking about coca cola. I don't know ANYTHING about cocaine, I am a loser. Also, for weight loss I meant more of the green teas and not so much chai, but that's just what I heard on the street. Chai tea is the only one I ever really liked, but really only from that one indian place. I've tried Chai at a few coffee shops and it wasn't very good.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I'm not a huge fan of tea, but the indian place makes a pretty good chai tea that I like.
Have you ever had Thai tea though? That's what you had.

Wasn't it.