Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Reggie Nelson blows numerous plays every week and is probably the biggest liability in our already weak secondary. But he's closed out a couple games so I guess it makes up for it lol
Yeah it seems to me like he's lost a step or two as far as athleticism goes this season. What made him coveted was his centerfield-type range as a FS like Earl Thomas or Devin McCourty.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I just walked all around my neighborhood and I saw a lot of kids in Raiders and Cowboys gear and fuckin TON of Christmas lights and decorations.

It's pretty bizarre when you think about stapling and or hooking up lights to your house in celebration of the birth of Christ? Yes I did it but I did it ironically. And then all the neighbors get into some sort of competition about who can be most festive? Strange. The lights and the elves and reindeer and Santa statues?

Is this some sort of alien technology beaming nail polish remover into our brains just to laugh at us?

The fuckin 3 wise men on camels with bullshit useless gifts for the "virgin" Mary?

WHAT?!?