Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seattle tonics rules i think there's no reason to get concentrates anywhere else

I've been there twice and never really looked at the flowers though. They advertise some crazy specials like $99/oz i don't know if it's just shake or nasty weed or it could be good. I have doubts though. Mix and match eighths with discount so like a quarter for $30

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Seattle tonics rules i think there's no reason to get concentrates anywhere else

I've been there twice and never really looked at the flowers though. They advertise some crazy specials like $99/oz i don't know if it's just shake or nasty weed or it could be good. I have doubts though. Mix and match eighths with discount so like a quarter for $30

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One of my field supervisors showed up cause he's relieving another field supervisor at this site a couple of blocks away at 2am. They're covering a no-call no-show by the new guard i just trained weds night to work my days off who is split over there too. I figured she wouldn't last long but this is kind of funny.

Wednesday and Thursday were going to be my first days off since the 14th last month but i was automatically like "Well if it turns out they're not available I'll definitely cover weds and thurs" lol without hesitation what's wrong with me