Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You get more concentrates?
Short answer no but im going this morning

Seattle tonics opens at 8 and they gate off their lot so id end up having to park on the opposite side of aurora in like the hone depot or Albertsons parking lot and wait 25-30 minutes and i was like fuck that.

Today I need gas so ill go this morning. K can get gas then double back that should kill about 15 mins should make the wait palatable

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've only been there once. I liked it.
It's crazy how cheap they sell concentrates. I thought like, they'd be some weird sketchy concentrates not made right or maybe tainted or maybe just low quality but nah they were the some of the same brands being sold everywhere else for more. Like they had dab dudes which are always $40-25 each for $25-35 but 4+ up to 7total = $25/ea. They probably have an excellent rent deal and have so much traffic is why

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's crazy how cheap they sell concentrates. I thought like, they'd be some weird sketchy concentrates not made right or maybe tainted or maybe just low quality but nah they were the some of the same brands being sold everywhere else for more. Like they had dab dudes which are always $40-25 each for $25-35 but 4+ up to 7total = $25/ea. They probably have an excellent rent deal and have so much traffic is why
Yeah I just picked up an 8th of something, don't even remember what, but I've heard that from quite a few people about their concentrate prices. Probably just what they're trying to be known for with competition continually popping up all over.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
And i ate 2 chicken sandwiches for lunch today and a big chicken caesar salad for dinner shots out to the homie ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN lol at that bitch made punk troythemac @troythemac he thinks he's above the chicken cuz beef and lobster are where its at like cuzzbros lol what the fuck is his problem man

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was out in the middle of nowhere up north I saw an old drive-up coffee stand that was converted to a small recc shop basically in the middle of an intersection. I sort of wanted to pop in and scope it out but I was too busy trying to stay alive in the car after the night of drinking prior.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
When I was out in the middle of nowhere up north I saw an old drive-up coffee stand that was converted to a small recc shop basically in the middle of an intersection. I sort of wanted to pop in and scope it out but I was too busy trying to stay alive in the car after the night of drinking prior.
Tou5shlukdhavesmokrd METH ghen ate puppies lol and dandy lions