Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've never ever liked those little pizza pockets things. Yes, I know that's extremely weird, everyone seems to have fond memories of those or talk about them positively like the ultimate stoner food but they're just terrible. No they didn't "use to be good" when they were being pumped with transfats. That might be true for those pilsbury toaster scramble things that were like poptarts but filled with cheese and egg and bacon; now those were better with transfats because they created the golden flaky bakery crispy crust that made it good. Not those pizza pockets. You can NEVER get them anywhere remotely close to crispy not even lightly crisp. Even if you overbake them to the point the sauce and cheese boil out and burn into ash that shitty soggy pizza pocket shellwhich is 75% of the product will still be chewy and gross

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Implying I didn't already watch it and then watch the Drink Champs with The LOX
So basically what you're saying is you knew the episode was out and didn't want to share knowing I also enjoy the show even though there's been numerous times I've linked you the episodes before you knew they were out because I'm a good friend and wanted my friend to enjoy said show.

I guess our friendship is only one way.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
So basically what you're saying is you knew the episode was out and didn't want to share knowing I also enjoy the show even though there's been numerous times I've linked you the episodes before you knew they were out because I'm a good friend and wanted my friend to enjoy said show.

I guess our friendship is only one way.

No fuckin way man. OG INF GANG FOREVER. I Just Think I'm a retarded person and I barely understand human behavior

Please enjoy this Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber video

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man what a swing and miss. Those fries were weird, 4 of the nuggets were fresh but 2 were chewy and old, the burger was somewhat dry with the most minimal amount of tomato, just all around disappointment

I should've just ate that hotpocket i have in the freezer then called it good

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If it's even still in the freezer. It could be gone. I haven't seen it today who knows if it even exists? No one until we open the feeezer and it becomes a real ham & cheese hotpocket. Until then it's just schrodingers hotpocket. I'm not going to be the one to figure it out, forget that. The break room fridge is a 4 second walk away but i care so little it's not worth making

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Man what a swing and miss. Those fries were weird, 4 of the nuggets were fresh but 2 were chewy and old, the burger was somewhat dry with the most minimal amount of tomato, just all around disappointment

I should've just ate that hotpocket i have in the freezer then called it good

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT TOMATOES

HOLY FUCKING CHRISTINA PAZKINTSKY YA GOSH LOON

I GROW THE BEST HEIRLOOM TOMATOES IN THE WORLD

JUST CONTACT ME AND I'll send you a full bag FUCKING jackass