Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
whoa that pizzagate stuff actually hit Google and the mainstream media, some guy ran up in that place with a rifle and made it on the news

Its trending under "FakeNews"

It's better to just never look into it to begin wtih tbh,

fam
it made me sick reading about that shit

of course they will say it's fake news and villify anyone bringing it up

pedophiles and satan worshippers have long ran this country

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
whoa that pizzagate stuff actually hit Google and the mainstream media, some guy ran up in that place with a rifle and made it on the news

Its trending under "FakeNews"

It's better to just never look into it to begin wtih tbh,

fam
Yeah that shit is funny seeing it pop up in mainstream media. Dude ran up in the spot thinking pointing a gun at people who work there would get him all of the knowledge on the conspiracy lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fucking bought this ecig tank for like $30 and broke it the other night because i was mildly annoyed and frustrated with it and being impatient. ive been using a backup but im annoyed because that tank tasted way better and had a really thick nice feeling satisfying vape and this one sucks. i almost want to go out there into the world to a vape store and see if i can just buy it in person like right now

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
all the vape stores suck though i know more than they do. i kinda want to go to one of the hipster ones where they actually do builds for you and stuff and get a build put in there even though i can do it myself and probably do it better too

see this is why you dont give someone like me money its better to keep someone like me broke as fuck and humble and on the edge of being homeless. i just throw my money away when i do have it lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall