Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol that is pretty sad though to not get a thanksgiving though. Like even bums and old reclusive people no one cares about any more gets an individual dinner. lol to not get a thanksgiving dinner damn you really must be one huge pathetic loser to the point where it's laughable and you should be ashamed. Like there'd have to be something completely wrong with you that'd just be sad lol I know you were just kidding though. You always have the best jokes, you're hilarious, that's part of why you're such a good friend

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol that is pretty sad though to not get a thanksgiving though. Like even bums and old reclusive people no one cares about any more gets an individual dinner. lol to not get a thanksgiving dinner damn you really must be one huge pathetic loser to the point where it's laughable and you should be ashamed. Like there'd have to be something completely wrong with you that'd just be sad lol I know you were just kidding though. You always have the best jokes, you're hilarious, that's part of why you're such a good friend
Im not joking butcher.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Swooped up an Elliot jersey a cowboys jacket a curry and a Durant jersey
Nice x 3. What color jerseys did you get and which jacket?

I'm thinking of grabbing a navy blue Jason Witten soon; last Cowboys jersey I got was a DeMarcus Ware jersey that SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort (R.I.P.) bought for me after I did a drawing for him.