Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
"Kurupt is garbage on the mic" - IPukpalihagko yOlai Mumau

Or whatever the fuck his faggot ass screen name is.
InfamousICON @InfamousICON remember like 5 months ago when I had a 10 minute rant and lost it and you gave me a Nelson "HA HA" pic. Well I just remembered it.

Kurupt is garbage in the mic? Bitch do you know your hiphop history? There's a reason why the G.O.A.T. Eminem has him in his top 10. There's a reason why every living MC bows down and gives the crown to Kendrick. GUESS WHAT MUTHAFUCKA Kendrick recorded a tribute song to Kurupt paying homage you fucking retard. You disrespectful son of a bitch if I ever see you in traffic it's a headshot. Of course I can never identify you without seeing your size 7.5 Jordans you fucking deformed midget. How did you even get a woman to breed with you? Science needs to know. It's a modern day miracle.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
"Kurupt is garbage on the mic" - IPukpalihagko yOlai Mumau

Or whatever the fuck his faggot ass screen name is.
InfamousICON @InfamousICON remember like 5 months ago when I had a 10 minute rant and lost it and you gave me a Nelson "HA HA" pic. Well I just remembered it.

Kurupt is garbage in the mic? Bitch do you know your hiphop history? There's a reason why the G.O.A.T. Eminem has him in his top 10. There's a reason why every living MC bows down and gives the crown to Kendrick. GUESS WHAT MUTHAFUCKA Kendrick recorded a tribute song to Kurupt paying homage you fucking retard. You disrespectful son of a bitch if I ever see you in traffic it's a headshot. Of course I can never identify you without seeing your size 7.5 Jordans you fucking deformed midget. How did you even get a woman to breed with you? Science needs to know. It's a modern day miracle.
Can I see links to this? I usually shoot a Nelson "HA HA" pic when people have funny misfortune, basically when Nelson would legit say "HA HA" himself. I grew up on Kurupt, seems out of place for a Nelson "HA HA" pic.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Can I see links to this? I usually shoot a Nelson "HA HA" pic when people have funny misfortune, basically when Nelson would legit say "HA HA" himself. I grew up on Kurupt, seems out of place for a Nelson "HA HA" pic.

On mobile, it's a search nightmare. But I remember this clearly. There was no mention of Kurupt. I was being a hungover retard, as one is known to do.