Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Lol @ getting so drunk last night that i threw up all over myself and the car... having the worst hangover on decc overall i rate it 5 out of 5 *'s
This is Chris Mixerr. This is Chris Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing being drunk last night. Being drunk means that one is intoxicated due to alcohol consumption. That means I drank a lot of alcohol last night. I drank so much alcohol last night that I vomited on myself and my vehicle. That was not brehsive! My blood alcohol level was probably 5 times the legal limit. Therefore I rate being drunk last night 5/5, *****!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
This is Chris Mixerr. This is Chris Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing being drunk last night. Being drunk means that one is intoxicated due to alcohol consumption. That means I drank a lot of alcohol last night. I drank so much alcohol last night that I vomited on myself and my vehicle. That was not brehsive! My blood alcohol level was probably 5 times the legal limit. Therefore I rate being drunk last night 5/5, *****!
I also wrote this as a comment on AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser 's Facebook status update, and some random chick liked it lol.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Shots out to everybody doin they thang BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 Shaniac @Shaniac infinity @infinity Nuttkase @Nuttkase ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 NotAllThere @NotAllThere Mixerr @Mixerr Snakegang @Snakegang InfamousICON @InfamousICON G @guy in china i forget the name