Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
They're far from done, Clinton Foundation has million$ and Chelsea is rumored to be making a congressional run.
lol they're a shadow of what they were. Trump CRUSHED the Clintons and killed the Bushes in the process

Everybody now knows about the Clinton Foundation corruption, Saudi and Quatari donations, etc. And the FBI is currently investigating them. Hopefully a Republican-controlled FBI will slam the coffin on those evi cunts once and for all

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol they're a shadow of what they were. Trump CRUSHED the Clintons and killed the Bushes in the process

Everybody now knows about the Clinton Foundation corruption, Saudi and Quatari donations, etc. And the FBI is currently investigating them. Hopefully a Republican-controlled FBI will slam the coffin on those evi cunts once and for all
In an ideal world, sure, but in an ideal world Trump would be arrested along with them; so no nothing will happen to them. Like Nutt said, nothing has changed, Trump has many pieces of the old GOP likely part of his cabinet, and there is even rumor of a Verizon lobbyist heading the FCC. This game only benefits these types of people, never us regular folk. Thats why the smartest people, who often appear the dumbest, don't waste their time even thinking about this bullshit, because every second we do is a second wasted.

Now my adhd has me watching crows eating the fish heads I just threw out so peace out.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Melatonin works until it doesnt and you're taking 50 mgs a night and still wake up two hours later..

Now having said that ill still take it every now and then, just not every night or i become immune to it
you're supposed to take like 0.2mg - 1mg lol

anywya about to smoke this tiny joint then try to go back to sleep

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
you're supposed to take like 0.2mg - 1mg lol

anywya about to smoke this tiny joint then try to go back to sleep
I started off with 1-3 mgs until they dont work, so then went to 5 for awhile then 10, one night i was exhausted and i knew i was gonna sleep like shit so i ate 8 10 mgs lol, still woke up a few hours later to take a piss and just felt a lil out of it