Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
when has a receiver ever not asked for the qb to throw it to them? lol sounds kinda gay

"grabbed him by the hand"

did he look him in the eyes and slowly inch towards his lips with his face too?

im pretty sure michael crabtree probably grabbed kaepernicks hand and said the same shit during that championship game and look how that turned out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's what I've been saying the whole time if it's not expensive seafood or veal I barely even fuck with it
nah you never said anything i typed, you said you refuse to eat chicken and you only eat seafood because everything else is for poor people or something. there was some kinda troll spin on it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i feel you though, at least the positive part of what you're saying.

fast food is too good though and part of a psychological thing i got with money security, theres a psychiatric root for it that im trying to overcome; so that's not going away any time soon.

and its goign to be pretty hard to not eat tacos or tamales or that food thats slightly a step up above fast food but still not good, or eat bbq food at friends houses or thanksgiving dinners at friends houses holiday foods etc; its already hard trying not to eat too much. people expect you to eat to the point of being full and then eating more, which for me isnt much food. and if i refuse to eat certain meat because of the quality, i just dont want to deal with that social ostracism yet

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh yeah chicken nuggets are for 12 year olds good point I forgot
I love chicken nuggets, but yeah those dinosaur "fun nuggets" (they didnt even say chicken nuggets) were fucking disgusting. and i love mcdonalds chicken nuggets especially but after eating 40 of them the other day i was like... damn... maybe 20 at a time max from here on out, and only every long while