Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I appreciate and support Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ' friendship as he's always been a good loyal friend while all you other cunts were starting riots going to war over refusing to pay your taxes like little children throwing your toys out of the pram.

Yeah, sure he elected a laughable cuck as Prime Minister, and his nation may have originally been formed by devilish Frenchmen, but Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus is my friend and we've had great moments together in our history, hence he still recognizes the Queen as his head of state.

As for gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic , he's too French for my liking. Dirty backstabbing Frenchies are never to be trusted. He's probably still salty over Agincourt, or is it the Battle of Trafalgar?

Speaking of Trafalgar, Nelson had it right when he said "you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil." RIP.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I appreciate and support Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ' friendship as he's always been a good loyal friend while all you other cunts were starting riots going to war over refusing to pay your taxes like little children throwing your toys out of the pram.

Yeah, sure he elected a laughable cuck as Prime Minister, and his nation may have originally been formed by devilish Frenchmen, but Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus is my friend and we've had great moments together in our history, hence he still recognizes the Queen as his head of state.

As for gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic , he's too French for my liking. Dirty backstabbing Frenchies are never to be trusted. He's probably still salty over Agincourt, or is it the Battle of Trafalgar?

Speaking of Trafalgar, Nelson had it right when he said "you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil." RIP.
Im of russian/ukranian/jewish ancestory. Also my great grandfather on my grammas side was chinese.