Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WTF; someone stole my two hot dog buns out of my locker they must've been desperate

So in retaliation i stole two of someone's tostadas. Strangely enough Nathan's hotdogs taste great on tostadas especially with taco sauce packets. Better than on actual buns

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I wonder what they did with the buns. Did they just eat them as is? Steal a little bit of someone elses food and put it in the buns? Did they bring their own hot dogs in but had no buns so it was like a jackpot they were looking for buns and found them? lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you should find out who stole your hot dog buns and go full sociopath and psychologically break them down with various shenanigans over the course of months.
no one around here steals food. It was probably the other security guard, probably forgot to bring food and got desperate in the middle of the night and was willing to eat anything would be my guess

I bet he ate them as is

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
no one around here steals food. It was probably the other security guard, probably forgot to bring food and got desperate in the middle of the night and was willing to eat anything would be my guess

I bet he ate them as is
You should leave some poisoned hot dog buns and see if he gets really sick.

That'll show him for being hungry.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013

Who the hell wears a hat that says "baseball" on it. Like he couldn't commit to a team he was just like "nah, i just like baseball in general"
Cop: what did the suspect look like?

Witness: he had a goat and a baseball cap.

Cop: what kind of baseball cap?

Witness: I dunno it was a baseball cap.

Cop: alright.