Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Strain Highlights
Monster Cookies is an 80% indica cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Granddaddy Purple that delivers a jarring dose of euphoria and relaxation. Its aroma is dominated by earthy notes, enriched by a grape and berry scent passed on by Granddaddy Purple. Hues of purple and green weave together under a silver blanket of crystal trichomes, colors that continue to darken with maturation. Calming sedation wells up over time, making this strain ideal for late night use.

and looking at the pics it kind of confirms what i was thinking. theres some pics that are some frosty dank looking buds then some pics of some weed that doesnt even look like its the same strain at all lol

Monster Cookies Strain Photos - Leafly

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just heard some dude on the broncos go "I'm right here playa, im right here playa, whats up? whats up playa? sup playa?" unfiltered

that dudes going to probably get a fine i thought saying playa on the field was an automatic unsportsmanlike penalty this year / beginning last year?

May 4, 2002
can't say that i have, but its likely one you'll want to look at and check out and see how good its grown before committing to it. usually these cookies strains have been hit and miss for me it seems like the cookies names gets heavily used. ive had platinum cookies that was some great weed and some platinum cookies that wasn't that good at all. ive had animal cookies that was fantastic and animal cookies that was straight bammer. i dunno

for $5 a gram though can't really lose even if it turns out to be mediocre
im gonna go to my homies pad tomorrow to check it out, he has a few different strains and doesnt fuck with bunk meds. he said sample whatever to see what i wanna buy.

i will end up doing hella dabs before i even try any meds so my judgement might be impaired.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
calling Kubiak an "excellent playcaller" lol what the fuck? theyve done absolutely nothing this entire fucking game but relied on the defense to force two turnovers, and rushed the ball for 190 yards

if anything the broncos have the worst playcalling in the fucking NFL behind the seahawks

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im gonna go to my homies pad tomorrow to check it out, he has a few different strains and doesnt fuck with bunk meds. he said sample whatever to see what i wanna buy.

i will end up doing hella dabs before i even try any meds so my judgement might be impaired.
Hell yeah man, that sounds like the way to go