Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
So one of my childhood friends gets a job offer (IT) in SF from Australia and is relocating in the next couple of weeks. Taking his whole family over.

I will have even more reason to stop by SF instead of LA now 4 times a year. Like me, he loves food. Can you guys hook me up with a few food spots please?

Hopefully I meet a nice girl to marry from SF so I can stay in the US for a long time.

Feb 8, 2006
So one of my childhood friends gets a job offer (IT) in SF from Australia and is relocating in the next couple of weeks. Taking his whole family over.

I will have even more reason to stop by SF instead of LA now 4 times a year. Like me, he loves food. Can you guys hook me up with a few food spots please?

Hopefully I meet a nice girl to marry from SF so I can stay in the US for a long time.
roxies deli by city college has the best sandwiches hands down

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

was watching this then looked up if Richard Belzer was even still alive (the guy from law and order) then found this:

On March 27, 1985, days prior to the inaugural WrestleMania, Belzer requested on his cable TV talk show Hot Properties that Hulk Hogan demonstrate one of his signature wrestling moves. After being asked by Belzer several times, Hogan put Belzer in a front chin-lock, which caused Belzer to pass out.[26] When Hogan released him, Belzer hit his head on the floor, sustaining a laceration to the scalp that required a brief hospitalization.[27] Belzer sued Hogan for $5 million and settled out of court. On October 20, 2006, on Bubba the Love Sponge, it was claimed[by whom?] (with Hogan in the studio) that the settlement totaled $5 million, half from Hogan and half from wrestling promoter Vince McMahon. During his June 23, 2008, appearance on Sirius Satellite Radio's The Howard Stern Show, Belzer suggested that the settlement amount was closer to $400,000.[28][not in citation given] He used the incident in his HBO special Another Lone Nut in his stand-up routine.

What the fuck?? What a fucking asshole