Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Glad you are alive man thought maybe that cabbie murdered you.
he tried to lol, i probably honestly could've drove better that dude was smashing down hills and merging into other people, at one point we were going like 70 on this stretch of road and he was driving down the middle of two lanes for probably like a mile, all while slapping some kind of indian pop music; he was alright though didn't try to fleece me or anything

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was pretty much kinda drunk before i even left the house and thought it was a brilliant idea to bring an empty 1.5liter soda bottle i filled with wine with me that was supposed to last awhile but i drank all that shit on the bus lol. shit was 12% alcohol and i dont weigh as much as i used to; i need to quit drinking i do some stupid ass shit with alcohol. and im one of those people who gets disgusted by food when they're drinking too and usually refuses to eat, so its even worse

Feb 8, 2006
Went to walmart to turn in over $10 in bottles but i dont have the patience for that shit so i just left them there lol... plus im too much of a baller to be turning in cans u dig
when i was in college in michigan after our football parties we go and turn them in and in michigan you get 10 cents

shit we funded quite a few kegs that way

always reminded me of the seinfeld scene on bottle deposit
funny my school was saginaw valley state which was the city newman talked about lol

at 2:40 is where he says it