Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
its usually made from leftover boiled or baked potatoes, then its usually fried in grease or lard or butter in a heavy iron pan, it gets this specific crusty texture on the outside and is really soft in the inside. also theres usually chopped up onion and peppers and its usually black pepper in it

at least thats what i think of when i hear country potatoes
You mean like this?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
its usually made from leftover boiled or baked potatoes, then its usually fried in grease or lard or butter in a heavy iron pan, it gets this specific crusty texture on the outside and is really soft in the inside. also theres usually chopped up onion and peppers and its usually black pepper in it

at least thats what i think of when i hear country potatoes
That's Potatoes O'Brien

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont know, call it whatever the fuck you want to call it

home fries, southern fried potatoes, country style potatoes, soft fried potatoes, hash browned potatoes; the main thing is that the outside is crusty and its soft on the inside and usually you need a heavy castiron pan and precooked potatoes and a lot of oil to pull that off

i cant ever do it right because i stir the potatoes too goddamned much and dont have a gas range or a dutch oven / cast iron for the right kind of sustained even heat

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary