Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what just happened? that shit happened last week during the seahawks game i think, an offsides but the ref didnt blow the playcall dead

lol i have my headphones kinda turned up and heard someone in the left ear channel go "THE REF IS AN IDIOT"

like a minute ago it was "LEARN THE FUCKING RULES OF THE GAME"
Refs didn't blow the whistle like they were supposed to, but everyone knew the play was dead, nobody was even playing so Bortles dropped the ball and got called for intentional grounding lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Refs didn't blow the whistle like they were supposed to, but everyone knew the play was dead, nobody was even playing so Bortles dropped the ball and got called for intentional grounding lol
wtf? i swear sometimes the ref are just butthurt about something and they'll call nitpicking flags the entire fucking game

it happened to us i think it was week 2 vs the rams Penalties 10-114 (lol that wasn't on NFL.com or seahawks.com by the way i had to go to a third party site), and it was actually 17+ penalties against us i think, but the rams started denying a lot of them

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fun fact there was an NFL game like, i dont know it was a very long time ago but the ref threw the flag directly into a players eye and he ended up losing his eye because of it. those flags are actually heavy they put like sand or rocks or some shit in there and tape them up

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
During a December 19, 1999 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Brown was accidentally hit in the right eye by a penalty marker weighted with ball bearings thrown by referee Jeff Triplette.[2] Triplette immediately apologized to Brown. Brown was holding his hand to his eye and then shoved Triplette, knocking him to the ground. Brown was ejected from the game and subsequently suspended by the NFL, although the suspension was lifted when his injury did not heal. Brown was one of only two players to have played for the original Cleveland Browns and the Browns after the team was revived in 1999, as most of the Browns roster was moved to Baltimore. The other player is Antonio Langham.

Out of football, injuries, and lawsuits[edit]
Brown sat out the entire 2000 season waiting for his right eye to heal. The Browns released him after the season. In 2001, he sued the NFL for $200 million in damages. According to reports, he settled for a sum between $15 million and $25 million in 2002.[2]