Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was bored and one of the electrians was in here so i struck up small talk. I started telling him im training to get the Guinness world record in solo cup stacking but it's insanely difficult because the Chinese have teams of people who are sponsored and live rent free and train for it hours daily, and how i was thinking about quitting to pursue the record full time

I don't know how i came up with that on the fly but im still laughing at the awkwardness of the conversation

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I also went on a huge rant about how I hate it when people mislabel things as something its not and then it becomes common knowledge how that thing is actually that which it is not. Like licorice, everyone associates those red twizzlers things as licorice when really licorice is only that really salty black stuff you buy at a dutch grocery store. Kind of like how everyone associates dark chocolate or brown chocolate as real chocolate when really, real chocolate is white.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I also went on a huge rant about how I hate it when people mislabel things as something its not and then it becomes common knowledge how that thing is actually that which it is not. Like licorice, everyone associates those red twizzlers things as licorice when really licorice is only that really salty black stuff you buy at a dutch grocery store. Kind of like how everyone associates dark chocolate or brown chocolate as real chocolate when really, real chocolate is white.
When i think licorice i think the black stuff maybe im weird. I associate red licorice as "red vines"

Twizzlers are just gross i usually always end up getting some around Halloween without fail each and every year and am disappointed all over again every time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I drank chocolate milk for breakfast

It wasn't that good the only chocolate milk i like is that Wilcox brand that uses heavy cream

Or this other brand that comes from those black and white jersey cows and is sold in a glass jug you have to pay a deposit on then return, and also uses heavy cream

If you're going to drink hundreds of calories in liquid form might as well do it the right way.

But this kroger shit was on sale so fuck it, and i was on the verge of hypoglycemia

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had this crazy sleep paralysis for the first time ever from about 740 - 755 pm today and it felt like it was 100% real. I'll condesnse it into a tl;dr version

Basically it felt like i was extremely drunk and slowly sinking into a black cloud while spinning and something was watching me, and there was a pounding in my head like the pulsing of a sonicare toothbrush but it was roaring as loud as a old coal train passing on tracks. Then i realized i was just laying in my room and everything was fine, but when i was taking a shower my mouth tasted sweet like when you're really drunk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was fucking cool i wanted to make a movie about it it'd be a sweet movie; about a guy working graveyards in isolation for years and slowly goes insane, but couldn't figure out how id end it. I thought maybe it could be 1 hour and 40 minutes of intense tension and unease and extremely disturbing visuals interspersed with occasional high color brightly lit hopeful artsy refn like shots where everything seems utopian and happy. After a descent into alcoholism with months of insomnia he dies randomly in some dark nihilistic way like gets hit by a car in a grocery store parking lot. Boom end movie 54/100 on rotten tomatoes with a cult following of 50-100k fans