Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i walked that jug up to the conveyer belt where there was no store employee in attendance

and i ring the bell in an outrageous manner and accidentally drop it, then pick it up fast and play it cool like that didnt just happen. then some weird looking guy looked kinda like robert dyer came up and was like "oh, wine! is that wine? i havent had wine in awhile. is it good?"

"its extremely cheap and drinkable, i wouldnt say 'good'"

"hmm interesting. i might try some with a little sprite mixed in to tame it down"

"nah you dont gotta do that, it tastes like white grape juice and goes down like water"

"Ooh really? ill have to try this. last wine i drank was some sherry, well, i wouldn't call it wine per se but it definitely had too much bite for me"

>PER SE

>PER SE!?!

>WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS LINE RIGHT NOW WHERE WAS THE FUCKING ATTENDANT WHY DID I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA