Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just ground up a little Gorilla Glue & Green Crack for the vape. Made me wonder why Gorilla Crack isn't a strain?
Thats brillaint

seriously man

because green crack is probably easily top 10, maybe even top 5 depending how its grown, gorilla glue top 5, itd be a winning combination pretty much no matter what

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
>extra cheese
>extra pepperoni
>extra bacon
>beef

>extra cheese
>extra bacon
>premium chicken extra jalapenos white sauce

OH FUCK

YOU WENT IN

FUCK YEAH MAN
Double jalapenos my man, double. I would have put triple if that was an option. Got some feta in the fridge I'm gonna throw on there too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

you ever throw this shit on there? from that place on 2nd and pike? or pine... or somewhere around there lol

this shit is the truth
What is it? Like I'll throw some oregano on some pizza here and there. Some quality grated parm, maybe a little red pepper flakes. Generally only on those big thin slices though. Never put that stuff on Domino's or the like.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its crazy to think how many people died over seasoning / spicing up food

this goddamned country was "discovered" / raided all for spices, that was the original motivation was indian spices lol. they even thought this was india to begin with