Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher what brand of Rosé should I get
/shrug

i dunno

i like this stuff in fact i drank 2 bottles of it last night, its cheap like $8.99 or $9.99 depending where you buy it. but i dont know shit about wine. i bought that AIX which was like $14.99 and supposed to be more true to rose i think its from france, and i thought it was terrible lol

The wine

those are literally the only two ive ever had

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this brand of hummus might be the hyphiest sriracha hummus I've ever tried

ive been meaning to grab some more of that particular one. currently have tribe swirl sun dried tomato pesto and tribe swirl sweet red pepper in the fridge, i need to re-up on some food should taste good chips or way better brand chips

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
/shrug

i dunno

i like this stuff in fact i drank 2 bottles of it last night, its cheap like $8.99 or $9.99 depending where you buy it. but i dont know shit about wine. i bought that AIX which was like $14.99 and supposed to be more true to rose i think its from france, and i thought it was terrible lol

The wine

those are literally the only two ive ever had
i dont know shit about wine either lol. i'll look for that Charles and Charles tho either tonight or tomorrow. thnx fam