Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My friend gave me some edibles and I don't want to eat them because I might still have to take a drug test before the season is done. I should just quit drugs cold turkey. Never do them again. Not even 710/420. That's how I am feeling now a days. The old Mac Jesus never would have said that. I guess I am becoming more mature and comfortable in my own skin. Or maybe I am just a loser now, lol. Either way I think I'll be alright. I'm a pretty cool/decent guy and I am starting to realize that people actually like me even when I am not drunk or high. except for my internet friends. You guys hate me regardless.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's pretty sweet, no problem with that man. Sometimes you have to clean up and focus on what's important. Weed is mostly harmless but there's no doubt that it enables you to be comfortable in the same spot, comfortable being bored, even when the best thing is to keep going forward. If you feel it's slowing you down or holding you back then get it out of your life. Throw those edibles away or give them to someone else

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Wait what do you mean "i should quit doing drugs. Not even weed"

What drugs?
Butcher, I think we both know that I am very private with my social life and to be fair, that question you just asked me, it's making me feel entirely uncomfortable. I think it's best if I just stop posting altogether tonight and maybe we can pick up this conversation when you are willing to be a little less intrusive into my life.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whats good on netflix?

narcos was enjoyable
No Country For Old Men is back
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Peaky Blinders is considered a great show but i lost interest after season 2.... it just wasn't enough graphic violence or sex and was too slow paced for me

Uhh

I dunno man. I lost interest in narcos for the same reason. Just had that watered down daytime television feel

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Night at the Roxbury
"Stranger Things" has hype behind it but looks retarded to me
Beavis and Butthead Do America
Kingpin
Slingblade
Pulp Fiction
True Grit
Deliverance
Black Hawk Down
Trailer Park Boys
Hot Fuzz
Django Unchained
Lethal Weapon
Four Brothers
Bronson
In Bruges
Oldboy
Kung Fury
Battle Royale
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Gladiator
Archer
F is For Family
Always Sunny in Philadelphia

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Some shady looking white van creeped by then parked across the street. I went out there and just stood around vaping then they took off without headlights on, didn't even have plates. Now I'm just kinda sitting here waiting to see if they come back or whatever. Newspapers got here 25 min ago but i don't want to leave the desk