Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I listen to old school 80s hip hop, classic 90s west coast, east coast and down south music, some (very very small amount) of new stuff (like Apathy's 2016 album, new C-Bo and Killa Tay, etc), and on top of that I listen to old school funk and soul, 70s and 80s P-funk, jazz, classic reggae, old school R&B, and even a little vintage country music. Pretty varied tbh fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im starting victor cruz and mike wallace. i just dont even care anymore fuck it im going extreme high risk high reward

trevor simians fucking sucks and emmanuel sanders and demaryius thomas are going to have a horrible year im doomed

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom, please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Yes. I'm certain. It's what I want to do, and I will work hard to get it.
Laws should be written in simple language for all people to understand and follow them. But lawyers created this crazy lawyer language, and made up all the laws, that a normal person can't follow it, therefore have to hire a lawyer. Fuck a lawyer! They will protect pedophiles against kids and use anything, even if they know the dude did it, to let their client get away with it. Fuck a lawyer! No morals! No integrity! No honor! Just human scum dancing for money...Fuck a lawyer!

#sorryI'mdrunkandhatelawyershopetheenglishisnottoobad