Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Unless he's just lying since my birthday is November 5th he might have got them for me i dunno and im high as fuck and retarded as hell and drunk right now
nah. No one gives a shit about your birthday or cares about you lol don't bother holding out hope you're just going to be disappointed

he probably wont even post happy birthday on your facebook he'll post it like 4 days late

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm sorry Nuttkase @Nuttkase but if the Yankees and Mariners get into a wild card type situation where it's a one game sudden death type thing, we may have to duel to the death

you choose the weapons. I was hoping for an platform type thing and we can do it american gladiator style where the loser topples into a pit of spikes, but I'm open to other suggestions

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm sorry Nuttkase @Nuttkase but if the Yankees and Mariners get into a wild card type situation where it's a one game sudden death type thing, we may have to duel to the death

you choose the weapons. I was hoping for an platform type thing and we can do it american gladiator style where the loser topples into a pit of spikes, but I'm open to other suggestions

International Gladiators: Duel, Wesley Berry & Paul Fields - YouTube
Why does it matter we both know the Mariners wouldn't win the world series anyways.