Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Generally would be hanging out with a group of people skipping school, getting drunk and high in the middle of the day in somebody's basement. Teenage awkward drunken chemistry naturally occurred when left alone, you gotta read her face and body language and you know when you move in and kiss her. Then it's on from there.

Stop judging people based on their music preference and clothing style and maybe you could find yourself drinking with a group of other teenagers and you can mack on a kinda cute chubby chick.
but tbh I would have rather been a virgin, not drank so much, not did drugs and actually go to school.

Got laid sometimes, but was a high school drop out. Would have much rather been a virgin high school graduate with better opportunity.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Generally would be hanging out with a group of people skipping school, getting drunk and high in the middle of the day in somebody's basement. Teenage awkward drunken chemistry naturally occurred when left alone, you gotta read her face and body language and you know when you move in and kiss her. Then it's on from there.

Stop judging people based on their music preference and clothing style and maybe you could find yourself drinking with a group of other teenagers and you can mack on a kinda cute chubby chick.
You're hella right fam. If I'm frank, I avoid skinny-jean wearing EDM-listening folks, and there's probably hella trendy chicls who wanna blow my cock, maybe all the Eastern European chicks

May 4, 2002
but tbh I would have rather been a virgin, not drank so much, not did drugs and actually go to school.

Got laid sometimes, but was a high school drop out. Would have much rather been a virgin high school graduate with better opportunity.
Yup... if you could go back in time what would you do type of shit...

Thats always been my answer, go back and finish school and get that higher education but life doesnt always work out that way.

May 4, 2002
I hold my kids to a higher standard then what i did..

And they are A+ students... if i cant go back in time and fix my mistakes, i can at least offer 100% truth to prevent my kids from making my mistakes.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>go back in time
>save up enough money for two plane tickets and a hotel room
>fly to boston and stay the night
>wake up on September 11th, 2001
>buy ticket on flight 11
>wait for hijacking to begin
>stand up and start yelling allahu ackbar and stabbing infidels to death in the jugular with a box cutter
>terrorists get confused but go with the flow