Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn that neon demon movie fucking sucked.. only fucking hipsters would like that bullshit.
it was flawed, but it was also visually stunning with some excellent shots and sequences ive never seen before that kept my eyes locked and almost entranced. the whole thing was beautifully done with excellent cinematography, especially the usage of color. it also left me feeling uneasy several times and was even disturbing in some parts so it really stuck with me. i thought about it for a couple hours after it was done and woke up thinking about it and immediately wanted to re-watch it. what more could you want from a movie?

theres not a lot of directors out there who are taking risks and challenging hollywood and trying to create something unique and completely new. everything is just rehashed bullshit or comic book movies or everything follows the same movie tropes and formula so this movie was refreshing