Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nov 18, 2010
Wait.. there is one in Ontario. gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic please go and check it out and report back to me on the quality.

Caesars Windsor Ontario
377 Riverside Drive East
East Windsor, Ontario, Canada
519-985-2868
It used to be at square one way closer to me,i had it once when i was a kid but i dont remember shit from yesterday even

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I think I'll get drunk to celebrate passing my theory, but it's only 2:30pm. I guess I'll start later, I'll kill a couple hours by jerking off, doing history homework for 1 hour and jerking off again.

Isn't the summer great

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"No one likes me I have no friends my life is fucking terrible"
I think I'll get drunk to celebrate passing my theory, but it's only 2:30pm. I guess I'll start later, I'll kill a couple hours by jerking off, doing history homework for 1 hour and jerking off again.

Isn't the summer great
>lives his life like this and talks to people like this

lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 i got high the other night and still got extensions on both my essays ese
If you were sober though you would've already had the relevant information that you needed before hand, and would have handed in a complete well researched heavily edited and multiple drafted essay that was nearly perfect in every way; an essay that went in a whole new direction from your original plans because you stumbled across so much deep information on the topic that it completely changed your thoughts on your original outline and you decided to change your original thesis statement into something deeper and more interesting, and you ended up challenging yourself and learning from the experience, and will be able to give well thought out meaningful information on the topic any time its brought up in an academic setting or even in casual conversation from now til the end of your life.

But no you're a degenerate drug using piece of shit, and you got yourself your little extension but you're still going to procrastinate and then the night before its due you'll stay up all night working on it then you'll turn in some shitty essay that you barely worked on maybe only spell checked once but never really got a second opinion on or really truly went through and edited it, and the instructor will look at it and immediately know you're just another piece of shit average student and your essay is complete trash and he's wasted his entire life trying to teach his passion which is lost on all your drug user 90 babies and millennials who have attention spans less than a gold fish at this point but oh don't worry you'll get a passing grade on it; thankfully your peers are equally worthless and the bar is so low that you'll get that passing grade because he has to give you and your peers a passing grade to keep his job, there'd probably be a 95% fail rate if you were graded at true academic standards. Then you'll move on with your lousy life, having learned nothing, and you'll get your little piece of paper at the end of all of it having learned nothing and wasted all that money on tuition and books and i'll be standing there, waiting for you jake, and i fucking swear to god ill slap that diploma out of your hand then backhand half your fucking face off

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
If you were sober though you would've already had the relevant information that you needed before hand, and would have handed in a complete well researched heavily edited and multiple drafted essay that was nearly perfect in every way; an essay that went in a whole new direction from your original plans because you stumbled across so much deep information on the topic that it completely changed your thoughts on your original outline and you decided to change your original thesis statement into something deeper and more interesting, and you ended up challenging yourself and learning from the experience, and will be able to give well thought out meaningful information on the topic any time its brought up in an academic setting or even in casual conversation from now til the end of your life.

But no you're a degenerate drug using piece of shit, and you got yourself your little extension but you're still going to procrastinate and then the night before its due you'll stay up all night working on it then you'll turn in some shitty essay that you barely worked on maybe only spell checked once but never really got a second opinion on or really truly went through and edited it, and the instructor will look at it and immediately know you're just another piece of shit average student and your essay is complete trash and he's wasted his entire life trying to teach his passion which is lost on all your drug user 90 babies and millennials who have attention spans less than a gold fish at this point but oh don't worry you'll get a passing grade on it; thankfully your peers are equally worthless and the bar is so low that you'll get that passing grade because he has to give you and your peers a passing grade to keep his job, there'd probably be a 95% fail rate if you were graded at true academic standards. Then you'll move on with your lousy life, having learned nothing, and you'll get your little piece of paper at the end of all of it having learned nothing and wasted all that money on tuition and books and i'll be standing there, waiting for you jake, and i fucking swear to god ill slap that diploma out of your hand then backhand half your fucking face off

lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

its a bachelor degree not a diploma

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its a bachelor degree not a diploma
and how fitting they named the most minimallly challenging degree, the degree that possesses the absolute most minimal amount of strength the degree that compared to all other degrees lacks so much strength that its universally recognized as the B.S. degree aka the Bull Shitting degree because literally any person on this planet can easily go through the motions and perform the bare minimum memorization and regurgitation to get passing grades and receive one, literally the absolute least challenging degree to obtain basically it can be considered, absolutely and guaranteed with literally no doubt at all and no exaggeration, the most underwhelming and pathetic accomplishment to strive for in the course of a human life