Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
indicas or sativas? I love me body high
it depends. like right now i want a chilled body high with stress relief and this northern lights is doing that and then some. sometimes i want energetic highs sometimes super heady highs i dont know man. thats the beauty of weed being everywhere you just get whatever you want at that time lol. generally the experience you want from certain strains is repeatable but there are some that seem to morph and change. like this elevate brand northern lights shatter said it was a sativa, which probably means its one of those sativa leaning northern lights strains probably northern lights #5 like the original northern lights. ive had both types this type, and then the dense super pungent earthy piney spicy heavy indica kind i like both. og kush is really weird its hard to get what i actually think "og kush" is, like you have to still have a medical card and shit i think and go to dispensaries where theyre still circulating clone only plants otherwise you get these og kush plants that are crossed with things to make them cash crop quicker

white widow tbh fam that was some of the very first "strong weed" i ever started smoking lol. like in 99-00. it still has nostalgia to it but for the most part its a pass for me unless it somehow got way stronger. it seems to always hover around in the midrange though

damn i typed all this out while super stoned and didnt even submit it wtf am i doing

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i pretty much like every single strain, except for trainwreck, because fuck trainwreck.

although id still smoke some
I was living in humboldt county around the time Trainwreck hit the streets and it was fuckin awesome back then. But I'll agree with you the trainwreck nowadays ain't shit and lacks serious strength

Jun 21, 2016
it depends. like right now i want a chilled body high with stress relief and this northern lights is doing that and then some. sometimes i want energetic highs sometimes super heady highs i dont know man. thats the beauty of weed being everywhere you just get whatever you want at that time lol. generally the experience you want from certain strains is repeatable but there are some that seem to morph and change. like this elevate brand northern lights shatter said it was a sativa, which probably means its one of those sativa leaning northern lights strains probably northern lights #5 like the original northern lights. ive had both types this type, and then the dense super pungent earthy piney spicy heavy indica kind i like both. og kush is really weird its hard to get what i actually think "og kush" is, like you have to still have a medical card and shit i think and go to dispensaries where theyre still circulating clone only plants otherwise you get these og kush plants that are crossed with things to make them cash crop quicker

white widow tbh fam that was some of the very first "strong weed" i ever started smoking lol. like in 99-00. it still has nostalgia to it but for the most part its a pass for me unless it somehow got way stronger. it seems to always hover around in the midrange though

damn i typed all this out while super stoned and didnt even submit it wtf am i doing
I hear you man, growing up it was white widow and that's about it. Now it's a different story, we are getting more diverse. Medical weed is now legal in my state, but for very very little things. It will get better, it will be legal and then more people will grow.

The OG I tried in Denver seemed like what a good medicinal should be and I fucking loved it. It was stronger than the OG in syd.

I need to visit washifas and cali again to try strains. Maybe in December when I come back I might stop by washifas for a few days so if you guys can suggest a decent hotel that would be good. Also shit to do. Would of been good if we played at seattle in december!!