Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Tomorrow I'll be getting completely shit faced by noon. I can access my exam results from 11am and I'll immediately start drinking to either celebrate or commiserate.

Simultaneously dreading it and looking forward to it, it's strange.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
if you kill yourself cause you did bad on a test im not going to feel sorry for you DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ill just think about how much of a selfish piece of shit and an idiot you were to throw your life away for like maybe 2-3 hours tops, then ill be reminded of it every now and then and be like "man what a fucking idiot and a coward"

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
if you kill yourself cause you did bad on a test im not going to feel sorry for you DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ill just think about how much of a selfish piece of shit and an idiot you were to throw your life away for like maybe 2-3 hours tops, then ill be reminded of it every now and then and be like "man what a fucking idiot and a coward"
lol that's not the reason man. I told you, I'm just taking responsibility out of my hands by swearing to uphold my agreement to act depending on my results.

I'd happily talk about my feelings and shit, but nobody here's a psychologist and this aint care bear central. But I'd never kill myself because I failed a test.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You're just being an emo little cry baby hormonal teenage angsty faggot probably going through some wild chemical swings and its being made worse by alcohol. Don't try and type fatalistic with plain black and white nihilistic logic like you've transcended to some kind of God like state or you may possibly be a god; you're literally just spewing out words hundreds of thousands of teenagers have said, seriously literally word for word lol ive heard word for word some of the shit you said numerous times and even felt some of the same stuff and said some of the same edgy stuff so save the horse shit you goddamned fucking idiot DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet

I swear to God (myself) i'll come down from atop this snowy mountain peak that I've been meditating on for the past 20 years, and strike you down with furious malice and hate

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i did these jaw exercises i saw on youtube then all the sudden my jaw / teeth area that was hurting and causing these stupid headaches stopped hurting lol. almost like a click or a pop on the left side then it felt like relief. that'd be gay if i have TMJ and didnt' even know it, and this teeth / jawache / throbbing headaches was just some kind of TMJ symptoms. paying all this money getting dental xrays for no reason that shits probably going to be hundreds of dollars when that bill gets here lol wtf