Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That is exactly what I did.

Also that sounds like hell and I've never even been in a Walmart.
Yeah it was hell, because I just wanted to get two items and get out ASAP.

And honestly, you ain't missing out if you never been to Walmart. I only went there to get Gold Peak peach iced tea, because the only other supermarket that sells it here which is Raley's/Nob Hill was both sold out...so with that said, Walmart was my last resort unfortunately.

i had to go to walmart last weekend and as soon as i walked in i saw probably 100+ people standing with 3 regesters + self check out open and i just turned around and walked out.... fuck all that.

another rant. who the fuck goes to self checkout with a cart full of shit and doesnt know how to use self checkout? the whole point of that is to be in and out hella quick not stand there like a dumb ass not knowing how to do anything.
That sounds hella retarded @ 100+ people with 3 registers. What sucks about the Walmart I went to in Napa is that there's no self checkout lanes. If only they had a couple, I would've been in and out of Walmart in an efficient way. But who knows, maybe if they had self check out lanes, there would be retards with a billion items (when they keep self check out lanes to a 20 item limit) trying to figure out how to use the shit, thus slowing everything down for everybody else.

I should've went to the Walmart closer to my house in American Canyon, but didn't wanna sit in traffic on the way home so I just chose to go to the one in Napa.