Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
lined up at burlington discount store (do they have them where you are?) waiting for the chashier to acknowledge me, she was being rude. Behind me was this kid, maybe 7 or so, he wanted candy so bad but his mum was telling him no because they couldn't afford it. She was trying to tell him quietly, but I got a big nose and big ears so I get super hearing and smelling. I paid for my stuff and then turned around and gave the lady 5 bucks and asked her if I could buy the kid the candy, she smiled and thanked me and the kid was so happy, she was like share with your sister, it's not often you get candy. Even the cashier thanked me as I walked out and the little kid thanked me too.

Feels good man

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lined up at burlington discount store (do they have them where you are?) waiting for the chashier to acknowledge me, she was being rude. Behind me was this kid, maybe 7 or so, he wanted candy so bad but his mum was telling him no because they couldn't afford it. She was trying to tell him quietly, but I got a big nose and big ears so I get super hearing and smelling. I paid for my stuff and then turned around and gave the lady 5 bucks and asked her if I could buy the kid the candy, she smiled and thanked me and the kid was so happy, she was like share with your sister, it's not often you get candy. Even the cashier thanked me as I walked out and the little kid thanked me too.

Feels good man
lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That albums sounds straight outta So Cal front to back but Payroll is from Detroit and the producer Cardo is from Minnesota. Really dope project though.

I mean they even got palm trees on the cover, neither of those places have palm trees lol