Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You should've waited til tomorrow and copped these AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser

Release Reminder: Air Jordan 5 OG Black Metallic Silver (2016) • KicksOnFire.com

BRING YOUR JORDANS BACK AND BUY THESE INSTEAD FAM

Be careful though you might just get stabbed in line... or they might just sell out in 10 seconds
Too late tbh fam, i bought these out of town and aint goin back, im tryin to save up for my hawaii trip in october but its hard cuz im a alcoholicloser

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Sticky Hands ipa's on deck... shout out to my best homie BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 you should drink this beer when you decide to drink beer again, I guarantee this will replace Torpedo ipa and any other beer you like and you will rate it 5/5*

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sticky Hands ipa's on deck... shout out to my best homie BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 you should drink this beer when you decide to drink beer again, I guarantee this will replace Torpedo ipa and any other beer you like and you will rate it 5/5*
It'll probably cost like fucking $10 for a 6pack id rather pay $4.99 for a 6pack of icehouse lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
It'll probably cost like fucking $10 for a 6pack id rather pay $4.99 for a 6pack of icehouse lol
Actually it's like $13.50 for a 4pac of 16 oz cans. It's the best beer I've ever had out of a can, they can it fresh and make drops all the time. The oldest beer I've bought was a lil over a month old lol, shit is off the hook. I'd tell you to try it on tap but that would require you to leave the house and go to a tap house or suffa all by yourself since you got no friends and I know you would never do that since I'm your best friend

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Actually it's like $13.50 for a 4pac of 16 oz cans. It's the best beer I've ever had out of a can, they can it fresh and make drops all the time. The oldest beer I've bought was a lil over a month old lol, shit is off the hook. I'd tell you to try it on tap but that would require you to leave the house and go to a tap house or suffa all by yourself since you got no friends and I know you would never do that since I'm your best friend
lol jesus christ