Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol fuck there's a serial killer in Phoenix and he's killing all of his victims in a neighborhood that's only like 5 miles from my neighborhood. He's killing people like the Son of Sam did back in the day, just walking up on random people and shooting them. 7 killed and 2 injured between March and yesterday.
He probably shot those people the other day

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Visited Carisbrooke Castle yesterday, place has a lot of history.

First built in the late 11th century to defend from Viking invaders.

Later used in the medieval period as a stronghold, such as from the French during the 100 Year War.

It was also used to hold Charles I prisoner during the English Civil War.

Attachments

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher are we just going to sit here and pretend i didn't expose you for being a liar about your hourly rate?
lol wtf are you talking about, i joke about how little money i make all the time. i make $14.20 if you want to know. It's should be more than enough for someone single with no kids to survive but my rents gotten too high in this shit lib-tard state with ridiculous rent and cost of living gets higher every year. if i moved in with a roommate id be balling but i would rather live by myself