Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now that it's been like... 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Since I've smoked weed, something like that, and like 4-5 weeks since I've had a drink, I've been having these weird super vivid dreams all the time. At first I thought it was cause of Taurine but I think it's from being sober. Like yesterday I dreamed that a bunch of friends and family came over and rearranged all my furniture and even brought a bunch of couches, and there was like 10 people hanging out in my apartment. I was sitting in my bed trying to get this old style tv with rabbit ears to work while everyone talked in the living room. It was super real to the point where I woke up and had to double check everything and it tripped me out. It was a super long dream too like you know how usually you have broken up dreams where it just jumps all over? This felt like it was like a 4 hour period and I could remember almost all of it. Like I spent "an hour" going through these boxes of clothes and trying to figure out where a certain pair of clothes was, it was a pair of jeans and a blue shirt. It was really weird

I usually don't really have remarkable dreams and if i do i forget them within a couple minutes after waking up

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol i have dreams like that too when im sober
What made it extra weird was that I "woke up" like two different times. The first time it was like I woke up then went to the living room to let everyone in. Then the second time was after I was messing around wtih the TV in my bedroom. So I woke up the third time, for real this time, and went out to the living room half expecting my living room to be filled with all this furniture and all these ppl and it was like? WTF?!? lol

Just murked a spicy breast and wing from Popeye's, and washed it down with iced coffee from Starbucks, #abc twice (chicken/coffee) #thanku.
Hell yeah