Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
Our food is basically 50% preservatives 50% of the food it was supposed to be lol

The beef at most of our fast good restaurants isn't even 100% beef, Taco Bell for example it's only like 60% beef, the rest is starches and the beef that's actually in it is the worst grade beef there is lol
Thats fucked up lol Its a Shame cus your food looks so good
You guys know how to eat lol

We have always ate fat and salty food with gravy at almost every meal
And it never made us sick or overweight..if i couldnt eat that no more
I wouldnt even know what to eat lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thats fucked up lol Its a Shame cus your food looks so good
You guys know how to eat lol

We have always ate fat and salty food with gravy at almost every meal
And it never made us sick or overweight..if i couldnt eat that no more
I wouldnt even know what to eat lol
There's still a lot of good food here, but the majority of people here eat like shit.

Go to a grocery store here, especially Wal-mart and you'll see obese people with shopping carts full of Doritos, Cheetos, Oreos cookies, cases of Mountain Dew etc.

Their meals are canned ravioli, dehydrated potato flakes you add water to make mashed potatoes, boxed stuffing, and shit like that.

A huge portion of our population lives solely off packaged processed junk foods that are full of preservatives for shelf life.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A lot of our cities have areas known as food deserts also, where there's no legit grocery stores for miles even with thousands of people living in the area. Full families basically live out of corner stores.

I live in an area like that. You gotta drive a few miles for a real grocery store. But there's a couple small Mexican corner stores that are packed with people all the time, I see little kids walking with a grip of bags full of bullshit food from these stores all the time cause their parents probably don't have cars so they just send their kids "grocery shopping" lol shit is terrible.

Jun 21, 2016
If you like fish and chips try these. Taste just like fish, don't know if they have this brand in Australia though, they might have something similar though. Throw them in the oven with some organic fries.

I also fuck with these for burgers and lots of other meatless alternatives.

Or just make a dope salad with a grip of veggies and some good vinaigrette.

Emerald Dream, Horde
Will have a look when I get to the US in a couple weeks.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Funny I agreed with everything InfamousICON @InfamousICON said about real food and cheap bullshit processed cancerous nonsense everyones eating... then went to Safeway bought a 16 box of Chicken Corn Dogs for $5; paid with quarters lol

I'm about to eat 4 of those motehr fuckers with some left over mcdonalds bbq sauce cups

Last edited: