Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wanting to be slim and wear nice clothes is also a sign that I'm gay, a transsexual, a girl, anorexic, a pussy, a fag, weak, a potential rape victim, a potential target of violent crime, a pushover, what else did i leave out
Rocking some dope 3 piece suits is one of the main reasons I want to be skinny again lol

Last time I was skinny I had no fashion sense.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I truly apologize for saying the same weight-loss / calorie related shit day in day out; it's a legit obsession and i just can't stop. I challenged myself before i left for work "Don't say anything about being hungry / food / etc" well damnit... Just realized ive been doing ut for like 2hrs now
Who cares, it ain't like anything else is being said at 3am

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It'd probably be a curse for me to win that much money tbh. I can almost guarantee my brother would be immediately kidnapped and held hostage / ransom within minutes lol
If I ever win the lottery nobody is gonna know lol gonna either pretend like nothing changed or will just disappear.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You have to.

#1 thing don't tell ANYONE except a team of lawyers. Establish an LLC then claim it under that LLC
That has me thinking. How long does one have to claim their winnings after the drawing?

Say you hit the $500 million mega millions. If nobody claims it right away they just add more to it and re-draw in 3 days.

What if they re-draw in 3 days and somebody else wins and you make your claim a week later?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That has me thinking. How long does one have to claim their winnings after the drawing?

Say you hit the $500 million mega millions. If nobody claims it right away they just add more to it and re-draw in 3 days.

What if they re-draw in 3 days and somebody else wins and you make your claim a week later?
They know a winning ticket / tickets was sold, and the pot resets. I think you have 30 days to claim it / lawyer up / get your shit in order. Then if it's unclaimed i think you're just SOL and they keep it lol

I haven't looked it up though I'm just remembering it that way and am likely wrong