Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol @ this old pic i took of my fridge... jeez man. I had problems. Well I still do have problems but I used to have problems too

Problems cuz you dont buy food or cuz you had beer? I dont understand.

I just took this pic a lil bit ago this is todays lineup lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Tomorrow I'm going to go to costco and get a ridiculous amount of liquor

I pretty much decided I'm going to drink every single day now fuck it
lol

Problems cuz you dont buy food or cuz you had beer? I dont understand.
becuase around that time i was constantly drinking, and constantly smoking tons of weed and vaping oil all the time, and not really eating anything

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
In all honesty, there's a dozen or so people that post in this thread, and you're all cliqued up with each other. I don't like the music you listen to, and I don't fit. This site is hollow compared to the old days.
lol

What are the odds this classic post was on that same page. We all have bad days don't worry about it L.D.S.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
becuase around that time i was constantly drinking, and constantly smoking tons of weed and vaping oil all the time, and not really eating anything
I think that was two months before I had to get my gallbladder taken out. I was probably numbing that pain with being drunk and stoned and wasn't eating because eating was what made me have excruciatingly painful gallbladder attacks to the point of repeatedly puking, so thats what I meant too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn I took like a 2 1/2 hour nap and woke up wide awake. I have to go to work tonight and I'm still wide awake. Not sure if I should try to stay up all day then night then try to sleep like 12 hours tomorrow, or just sleep like 2-4 hours if i start getting tired in a little bit