Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
threw a chicken breast in the oven with creole seasoning and red pepper flakes (I actually measured how much seasoning I used this time with a scale. I used 3/4th teaspoon earlier even though i thought it was a whole teaspoon, and used 1/2 teaspoon this time). I need to just buy a huge thing of cayenne and chili powder and skip the salt, get the salt from the sauce i put on.

I also took some thawed out chicken thighs and stabbed them up with a fork like hundreds of times, then added some teriyaki marinade. hopefully the teriyaki marinade penetrates through the meat a little better this time around they were good last time but not great. eating that tomorrow lol
You don't need to stab it with a fork, you just need to let it sit in the marinade for 2 hours.

ok. I want to start going to the gym. What should I do there?
I could just use the gym at my work to be honest, but I choose not to. Working out is completely retarded. How many times have you guys gone to the gym to lose weight and how many times has it worked for you? I've lost nearly 100 pounds doing the complete opposite of pretty much every single piece of advice you guys have given me when it comes to working out and the gym and what to eat etc
Start slowly so you don't burn out. Work on a 2 day split for the first month, Upper body and lower. Monday do Lower Body + Abs. Hit your quads, hammies, calves, glutes. Friday do Upper body + Abs. Arms, shoulders, chest, back.

You can do the ab work outs at home.

Keep it simple but push your body. Do this for a month consistently (no fucking excuses), get passed the DOMS and then you will be ready.

Take a photo of your body from day 1 and then day 30 and every month following that. When you see the progress, it will motivate you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You don't need to stab it with a fork, you just need to let it sit in the marinade for 2 hours.

Start slowly so you don't burn out. Work on a 2 day split for the first month, Upper body and lower. Monday do Lower Body + Abs. Hit your quads, hammies, calves, glutes. Friday do Upper body + Abs. Arms, shoulders, chest, back.

You can do the ab work outs at home.

Keep it simple but push your body. Do this for a month consistently (no fucking excuses), get passed the DOMS and then you will be ready.

Take a photo of your body from day 1 and then day 30 and every month following that. When you see the progress, it will motivate you.
Even after letting it marinade 24+ hours sometimes it seems to just cook out and doesn't taste too strong. I wnat it to penetrate through the meat.

Once again I get the vague "Just work your upper / lower" no. Forget that. Put together a workout plan. Which exercises? How many reps? That was my point. It's easy to just say "go to the gym" because you've heard that bullshit your whole life so now you want to inflict the same shit on me, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're just repeating bullshit and aren't actually giving useful advice or know what you're talking about was my point. Protip: Don't give me a workout plan I'm not going to follow it. Working out is stupid as fuck