Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Interrupted attempted car theft by two professionals holy shit dude....

They broke into the residential garage with a crow bar, a guy + girl and a lookout who parked across the street then took off

It for real happened at 420am on 4/20
I'm almost certain those lights out i mentioned at the beginning of my shift was done earlier in the day and they came back to hit hard. Had a lookout vehicle across the street, lights out in p2 and p3 as well by the bike racks,

Id put money on them stealing a car, loading it with bikes, huge cash hit definitely professional

Pried a door defeated high security locks
They may have even been observing me and knew i left the desk, its too many coincidences...

I'm not being paranoid ive gone through video all the signs of professionals are there. Dark caps, heads down, wd40 on all door handles (defeats fingerprinting) , bag of tools left behind, damn.
Last night I found two of the three high security doors leading from the public retail garage fire exit stairwell to the residential garage, and more specifically right to the areas where a lot of the more pricier bikes and racks are, with the jambs / strikers completely jammed up with green trident chewing gum, un-chewed. I knew something was up... so I left it there.

Go figure at 0650 I see the same two people creeping through the garage trying to stay off camera, then they go straight to the stairwells. Recorded the pickup truck license plate I saw them sort of by figuring it was "theirs" (it also had a couple of bags and purses in the back, and some gas cans, and two bikes), then I go into the stairwell and hear some clanging of tools and then it grows quiet, and I peep down and see them descend to the very bottom with a couple of bikes; called the cops and gave the license plate and said it was suspicious activity. Truck is stolen and 4 cop cars show up in about 2 minutes with some super aggressive cops. In that tiny little time-frame the chick basically ran up 5 bikes to the guy at P1 and he rode them to the truck, tossed them in, they were going fast. Not fast enough, cops proned him out. They found her hiding at the very bottom of the stairwell trying to get into this little elevator access pit thing. Got out of there at 0720.

Fuck those people; stay off my goddamned property, and don't fucking break doors and steal shit goddamned idiots

Fuck them

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was pretty funny cause I had just eaten 6 taquitos like a half hour before that, so with that ATP disruption the high amount of carbohydrates were being released as intense heat. I ran up the stairs from P4 to P1 at one point and that was all it took. I was sweating so much it was absolutely ridiculous, just dripping off me, my temp must've hit like 101-102 degrees lol. One cop was like "You alright? You're sweating VERY EXCESSIVELY". "No, No I'm not alright actually I better stand about 10 feet away I shouldn't even be at work today I got a horrible fever"