Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What's it say on that white carry out container and the fuck is that in the tupperware behind the medicated soda?

I don't know the answer to either question. "Pine No Moca"? And noodles with bell pepper and chicken breast? They've been in there like 2weeks though whoever left it is gross lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

The first pic i took tho was flipped upside down and was split tho which is kind of weird ive never had that happen

Also I'm wondering how the fork got flipped upside down too now and it sent tingles up my spine.......

I'm too high for this shit shouldn't have wake and baked

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Speaking of people being broke, fuck gofundme, I'm starting to see new gofundme pages pop up on my facebook feed every damn day. This one broad I was in the Army with a few years ago has posted 3 in the last couple of months. First it was "I need money cause I'm too depressed after my miscarriage to work" then it was "pay for my wedding", now it's "build my mom's new porch".

I'm gonna start one, "fund my dope gaming computer build so I can be a professional gamer - $5000, help me start my new career!"

lol fuck off idiots

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol that broad with all the gofundme pages had some excellent tiddies though. I never fucked, but I got dome and played with her tiddies. She got ran through by the entire barracks lol bat shit fucking crazy though, threatened suicide a couple times, got popped on a drug test with a ton of drugs in her system, and ended up getting booted from the Army lol