Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol whoops... I meant the rocks.

Lets see... Berry, chili cinnamon, or lemongrass. Thanks for noticing that / pointing it out

Alright change that to
$30 Zoots: Rocks, Lemongrass 100mg
Nah man get a bottle of the liquid it rules you can just squirt some into whatever you're drinking at the time and you're good to go.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Edible/Topical Specials: MEMORIAL DAY SPECIALS! MANY EDIBLE AND TOPICAL PRODUCTS MARKED WAY DOWN. FULL LIST IN STORE.

Hmm... Wonder if that means they're trying to clear out stock and already are running the memorial day specials right now. This kind of changes everything guess I'll just check it out probably be one of those customers that stares at shit for like five minutes lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Their menu is confusing you'll see something like "Animal Cookies - $99 /oz" then "Cornbread Bubba $20/g" lol what? What the hell is wrong with the animal cookies was it just grown really poorly? Is this some of that old weed from Eastern Washington from the beginning of i-502 when they said there were literally tons and tons of weed unable to be sold at the time? Are they just super taxing certain popular strains? I don't get it throws me off. Guess I'll just have to see it for myself