Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Get ready for sticker shock

Put together a small box of salad then that shit weighs out to $10 lol

Get ready for sticker shock? I lived about 8 blocks from the one in Interbay. Went there all the time. Usually for the deli and prepared food sections for reasons I already posted.

Butcher all talking like I'm in the middle of Wyoming and never saw an escalator until 2002 or something. Fuck you and fuck your sticker shock you piece of shit you.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I would wait forever for those lips of wine/
Build my world around you, darling/
This love will shine, Tinashe/
Watch it and see/
If you give a little more than you're asking for/
Your love will turn the key/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xfFqWaK1s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xfFqWaK1s[/ame]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

8pc qfc leftover deli chicken + 2 liter pepsi max is on deck tonight. I'll probably pick off all the excess skin and fat and mostly just eat the meat. Maybe 1.2lbs total edible food. Or 550g'ish, possibly 1100-1314 calories
Feed the skin to the bums outside.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you know trader joes / qfc / whole foods / safeway / Albertsons / fred meyer all buy their deli soup at the same place right? My friend Javier worked at the plant in Kent. It's all the same ingredients slightly modified from brand to brand with different packaging and advertising

It's the exact same soup they package in huge plastic bags that you get at the food bank and at homeless soup kitchens
That's interesting I guess the capitalism that comes with buying Whole Foods soup just makes it taste that much better because I've had soup from all those places except Fred Meyers & Albertsons.