Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think my ideal pizza* would be; sour dough crust (2-3 day rise), fresh tomato sauce, cup and char pepp, fennel crumbled sausage (the finely crumbled variety), mozz / provolone / parmesan blend, wood fired brick oven, topped with some pecorino romano at the end

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH

*subject to change

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
The first two weeks I really set it off, I think I hit the gym every single day of the week... I would bring a gallon of water with me and do three 15 minute sessions in the sauna and sense I'm a lazy piece of shit I would do about 20 minutes on the bike for cardio in between. The eating part is pretty fucking easy as well. Gets a little expensive but fuck it I feel ten times better then I have in a long time. After that second week though I increased my protein a little more, copped some protein powder and re upped on all my vitamins and instead of all the cardio I'm gradually getting back into lighting weights... And yeah def. staying as busy as possible. If I'm not working, I'm at the gym, if I'm not at the gym I'm working out at my little home gym in the garage.. Eat and repeat! Lol

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I remember talking about doing olympic 5x5 like several months ago. Fuck that though lol all that happens when i work out is im pissed off all the time and can't stop eating. Then i stop working out but keep eating the same. Maybe this time will be different but i doubt it, plus im too lazy tbh fam

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Nah i hate machine for the exception of leg press and Lat pulley machines to work my back and triceps other wise I use all free weights, and on top of that when I wake up I usually do some core excecises like planking, do some sets of regular and reverse crunches and three to four sets of perfect push ups.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah i hate machine for the exception of leg press and Lat pulley machines to work my back and triceps other wise I use all free weights, and on top of that when I wake up I usually do some core excecises like planking, do some sets of regular and reverse crunches and three to four sets of perfect push ups.
Hell yeah, planking is underrated